Perfect Week Retreat - 2018
BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON - SAVE £300 PER PERSON ON ANY 2018 RETREAT AT THE ST ENODOC HOTEL!
A Perfect Week Retreat offers you a fully personalised lifestyle, nutrition and fitness experience from Ian Vout. It includes guided activities and workouts, informative workshops, delicious meals, time to spend in nature, relaxation sessions and blissful sleep in luxurious surroundings. After the retreat, you’ll return home feeling revitalised and ready to apply what you’ve learned to your everyday life.
The Perfect Week Retreat is hosted in conjunction with the St Enodoc Hotel, located in the village of Rock on the North Cornish Coast. The natural beauty of this part of the world is breathtaking even on a bad day. The hotel’s award winning chef, James Nathan, has partnered with the Perfect Week Retreat founders to create a healthy yet delicious menu for you to enjoy during your retreat experience.
A Sample Day at your Perfect Week Retreat
- Alkalising hour after waking – Your Perfect Week Retreat experience will begin as we alkalise the body after a good nights rest. This is not only a great way to wake up but also helps to increase the metabolism and detoxify the body.
- Workout – Then it’s time to move! With our expert trainers guiding you, you will enjoy a variety of exercise sessions designed to burn fat, increase strength and invigorate the body.
- Post workout meal – Post exercise, you will re-energise with a delicious, healthy meal prepared for you and with your individual requirements.
- Yoga – Restorative yoga session to aid recovery and enliven the body and mind.
- Lunch & Relaxation time – Time to relax! Enjoy your second meal of the day and some down time to do what your body and mind need. Visit the spa, explore the local area or simply read by the pool.
- Workshop – The afternoons schedule kicks off with a PWR workshop, where you’ll learn the secrets to success and understand how to simply and effectively live the Perfect Week philosophy long term.
- Activity of The Day – An Activity of The Day follows, which will be one of the many activities the local area has to offer. From hikes to surfing and bike riding – we will take time to get out into nature and really enjoy ourselves.
- Dinner – Evenings at PWR are used to wind down after the day, relax & reflect on what we’ve experienced. We eat, share and reenforce the good habits that make positive lasting change in our lives.
- Sleep – After your evening routine is complete it’s time for a restful nights sleep in one of the luxury rooms.
All meals and snacks are co-designed by award winning chef James Nathan and Wellness Expert Ian J Vout.
Arrivals & Departures
Arrivals are on Sunday afternoons after 2pm.
On your arrival day, you will be invited to an orientation meeting where you will meet Ian and the staff and receive your retreat schedule and initial assessment.
Your initial assessment starts when you arrive at the retreat; this helps us to understand your lifestyle, diet and areas of concern in order to create personalised program that is both effective and sustainable.
Perfect Week’s experts will evaluate your hormonal and metabolic health using our non-invasive Biological Signature and Functional Medical assessments. Wellness and hormone imbalances are inexorably linked. Our Method addresses these imbalances to help find equilibrium in the body, ultimately leading to an improvement in every part of your wellness.
A welcome reception and dinner will follow your initial assessment.
Departures will be at 12pm the following Saturday after your final assessment and breakfast.
2018 Dates & Rates
The 2018 Perfect Week Retreat Season starts in March. We run multiple retreats during our season which pauses for the school holidays (July &August) then carries on till End of October.
Retreats begin on a Sunday and end on Saturday. Our programming varies each week, so you can participate in multiple retreats and still have new breakthrough experiences each time you come.
Once you are booked into the retreat, The St Enodoc Concierge team will work with you to coordinate your arrival and departure. Your Perfect Week Retreat wellness advisor will also be in contact after booking to arrange your pre-retreat assessments and provide you with all information needed to prepare for your retreat.
Sunday 18th – Saturday 24th March
Sunday 13th – Saturday 19th May
Sunday 23rd – Saturday 29th September
RATES & ROOMS
NON ESTUARY VIEW DOUBLE/TWIN
Single Occupancy - £2,495
Double Occupancy - £1,995pp
ESTUARY VIEW DOUBLE/TWIN
Single Occupancy - £2,895
Double Occupancy - £2,395pp
ESTUARY VIEW SUPERIOR ROOM / JUNIOR SUITE
Single Occupancy - £3,095
Double Occupancy - £2,595pp
SAVE £300 PER PERSON ON THE ABOVE RATES DURING BLACK FRIDAY WEEK (MONDAY 20th - MONDAY 27th NOVEMBER 2017)
Rates are all-inclusive with the exception of transport to and from the retreat, spa treatments and extra activities, such as surfing.
The amount due at booking is 50% of the total. After payment of the initial deposit, you will receive a booking email with instructions to pay your total retreat payment, minus deposit paid which can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.